If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, October 6, 2017

Zombies part 2

Here's one more zombie card. When colouring  zombies I love grabbing those odd colours to colour his skin tones I use a lot of greys ,blues, greens,yellow and browns on them.  I also wanted super bloodshot eyes too, which I love how they turned out.
So here's to halloween zombies and more to come... brains!!!! 
Challenges
Dare2BArtzy - Fall Colours
DL Art - Halloween
Double D - Fright Night
Simon Says Mon - A walk on the Wild Side

Thanks for looking and there will be more
zombies on their way !!!
hugs Nikki


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Halloween creation Nikki! SPOOKY! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Fright Night’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, what a fabulous creepy, crawly Halloween card. Your Zombie is perfect, love his skin tones and bloodshot eyes. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D.
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun creepy halloween card you made!!! Love the zombie!!!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, we all hope to see you again next week!
    x Zoey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget