If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Christmas is a coming!!!

So I'm not in a mad rush to make a bunch Christmas Cards up here's a little simple one using lots of wintery blues. and zero Christmas Papers :)

Challenges 
ABC Christmas - X for Spots
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - AG + Christmas
Paper Shelter - Use a Digi
Merry Christmas - AG + Christmas
Retarte - AG #109

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki



6 comments:

  1. Aw, Nikki, your little snowman maker is adorable! I love the pretty monochromatic take on your amazing creation! Thank you for playing in The Merry Christmas Challenge! I love your wonderful creation and have enjoyed visiting your blog. Hope to see more of your pretty crafting projects in the future. Please check back to see if you have won a badge.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super sweet, I love your color choices and your coloring is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing in our Digital challenge at The Paper Shelter this week! Hugs:)
    Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty card - love the sparkle, and also love how you have done the X!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and sweet image, Nikki
    Gracias por participar con nosotras en Retarte#109
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO sweet!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget